Managed Virtual Private Cloud Services
A virtual private cloud enables rapid deployment, universal on-demand access, rapid failover and recovery, significantly increased security, and complete control of the economics of your network.
Swift Systems deploys private cloud hosting service designs, tailored to your regional or Maryland business, without the unending suite of add-ons and upgrades that inflate costs and are difficult to track and manage. Private clouds deliver a dedicated network infrastructure that’s layered with your specific software applications, placed in a protective and optimized virtual system running in your environment or ours, and securely accessible from everywhere.
What are the advantages of private clouds?
- Private clouds offer a higher level of security and regulatory compliance than most public cloud implementations. If you are storing critical data (such as patient health records or the financial transaction data of your customers), you might want to consider private cloud implementations that provide you with more tools to keep your data from ending up in the wrong hands.
- Since your virtual servers don’t need to share data buses or processor time with the “noisy” servers of other companies, you can get higher levels of performance on a private cloud.
- You have a higher level of control over your data.
- You can avoid “vendor locks” – where you are tied to your CSP (cloud service provider) because it is quite hard to migrate elsewhere.
- Greater scope for customizing the service to suit your enterprise needs.
- The advantages of a private cloud over enterprise IT include more cost-effective datacenter management and higher levels of scalability.